Experienced provider DMC has over 50 years’ experience working with the NHS across England. Our community dermatology service will move the work of the dermatology department at Medway NHS Trust into the community. Along with receiving the same standard of care, patients will see a service more integrated with supporting local services, and are likely to be seen sooner. In addition, we have an existing network of clinics in Kent ensuring patients can be referred to a location closer to home.
Clinically Led Our service is led by Dr Tony Downs, an experienced Consultant Dermatologist. All our patients are seen by experienced consultants, dermatologists, specialist nurses or GPs with special interests.
Patient appointment notice If you were due to have an appointment in April or May at the hospital and this has been cancelled, please be assured we will contact you as soon as possible to re-book this.
- Please be advised we are experiencing very high call volumes this week due to transfer of service to DMC.
- If you have any queries please call 01795 342 011
- We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
A new, patient focused dermatology service for North Kent…
- Closer to home
- Reduced waiting times
- Clinically led by Dr Tony Downs
- Skilled, multi disciplinary team
- Digitised (GPs can seek faster diagnosis via bespoke app)
- Integrated with support services in the community
+ Sheppey Community Hospital Plover Road, Sheerness ME12 3LT
+ Sittingbourne Memorial Hospital Bell Road, Sittingbourne ME10 4DT
+ Balmoral Gardens Healthy Living Centre Healthy Living Centre
+ Gillingham ME7 4PN St Marys Island Edgeway, Chatham ME4 3EP
+ Rainham Healthy Living Centre 103-107 High Street, Gillingham ME8 8AA
+ Gateway Medical Fleet Health Campus, Vale Rd, Northfleet, Gravesend DA11 8BZTLeave a reply