Thursday 23 and Friday 24 February 2023
Cavendish Conference Centre, 22 Duchess Mews, London, W1G 9DT
Join us here at the second in the successful Royal College of Radiologists-Royal Brompton Hospital Masterclass Series in Thoracic Imaging.
DMC Radiology Reporting Clinical Directors and course organisers – Professors Sujal Desai and Simon Padley – are senior cardiac and thoracic radiologists with a career-long history of service delivery, education and training.
This two-day course is intended for radiologists at all levels of seniority and the topics covered are designed to be of value not only to junior radiologists but also to more senior radiologists wishing to refresh knowledge of aspects of thoracic imaging.
- This course is designed to hold the attention of the delegate, with short relevant presentations concentrating on the key elements, with content informed by feedback from multiple previous events.
- This course is designed to bring delegates right up-to-date with the current issues in a range of important areas for chest imaging.
- This course has something for everyone be it consultants who need a refresher and junior radiologists at an earlier stage in their careers
Feedback from the last Thoracic Imaging masterclass
- 86% of delegates felt they achieved their learning objectives for this event
- 94% of respondents participated in interactive voting and found that it enhanced their learning experience.
- A number of respondents said that after attending this event their confidence in reporting will have improved.
Sign up to the event here
Join our team of Radiologists:
- Excellent work life balance
- Incentives for high volume reporters
- Efficient processes
- Workload matched to your skill set
- Outstanding clinical leadership
Join our radiology reporting team – firstname.lastname@example.org
DMC Healthcare is a leading, national provider working in partnership with NHS Trusts.
– fast, accurate radiology reporting
– innovation and efficiency
– rigorous clinical governance